Wednesday 10 April 2013

Artefacts

I've had a bit of a break though with the help of Emile!
From my research i've been trying to find a solution when i don't know exactly what the problem is yet.
Which is a bit stupid really.
I'm aware that Apps and Responsive design address two separate types of problems, but i think from this that information and issues are lost between the two solutions. What type of information i am unsure of!
My plan from now is to find a suitable content based site, two examples, one with an app and one with a responsive site. I will test both on users and find out what they gained from both experiences, however what i want to focus on is what they didn't gain, information they felt they lost out on, aesthetics  anything that affects the users experience.
From this i hope to find a trend through users experiences and build a solution based on the problems i have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment