Saturday 6 April 2013

Artefact Catch-Up

Since my last meeting with Simon i haven't done any other artefacts, as i wanted to make sure that when i proceed with my artefacts that i'm definitely heading in the right direction.
I've been doing a lot of reading, as when i go into my third artefact (I had done three but i'm thinking what i want to proceed with will take another 3-4 artefacts.
My plan now is to change the mind set on responsive design, in comparison to Apps they have a very simple message to get across and i think sometimes it is conveyed through the aesthetics of the website.
I have been reading on the benefits of App design and i am yet to read into how these benefits are portrayed aesthetically.
The end result of these artefacts will be to create a site that is responsive across multiple devices,however the 3 most popular devices (According to my research Galaxy S3, iPhone and multiple blackberry devices [may need to check the last one]) Will have a unique browsing experience that is altered through the CSS of the site design.All in all it will be a best of both worlds situation.
I'll write more when i've written up all my research and decided where to go in terms of artefacts

No comments:

Post a Comment